Barb Vitense, 335-9550
Joey Michael, 335-8518
General Information and Regulatory Requirements
- Dosimeters are required to monitor occupational exposure for the following :
- Adults likely to receive an annual dose from external sources > 10% of the occupational exposure limits (500 mrem whole-body deep dose; 5,000 mrem extremity or shallow dose; 1,500 mrem lens of the eye).
- Individuals working with medical fluoroscopic equipment.
- Individuals entering a high radiation area.
- Declared pregnant women likely to receive a whole-body deep dose > 100 mrem from external sources during their pregnancy.
- Occupational Radiation Exposure Risks
- Dosimeter Price Increase July 1, 2014
- Landauer Individual Dose Reports
- Diagnostic Radiography and Fluoroscopy Personnel
- Nuclear Medicine Personnel
- Nursing Personnel
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Personnel
- Radiation Oncology Personnel
- Personnel Using Radiation in Research Laboratories
- Personnel Using X-ray Diffraction Equipment