Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any EHS training questions.
- Faculty, Staff, Grad Students and Post Docs with Hawkid & Password
- UI Students with Hawkid & Password
Non-UI Guest - Do not request a guest id if you are going to be getting paid by the University of Iowa.
- To request a Guest Id you must email EHS with the following information.
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- UI department and supervisors name.
- Course(s) needing to take.
- After enrollment a user can log into ICON with their guest ID. You will be greeted with the Canvas dashboard and not the ICON dashboard. This will show you your course(s) that you've been currently enrolled in within ICON Canvas. Any problems you can contact EHS at email@example.com or by calling Christal Quigley (335-8502).
The following courses have new requirements starting 2016
- Biohazardous Waste - W524HZ
- Radiation Awareness for Labs - W528RD
- Chemical Fume Hood - W485CM
- Advanced Biosafety - W005BO