Authorization for the non-human use of radioactive materials in research is under the control of the University’s Basic Science Radiation Protection Committee (BSRPC). Quick links to guidance for obtaining authorization for the non-human use of radioactive materials for research or class room instruction, as well as training requirements, safety guidelines, and policies are provided below.
Contact information and areas of expertise can be found on the Contact Us page
- Authorization Request Form - Form 1
- Form to submit an application for non-medical use of radioactive materials
- Methodology Amendment - Form 2
- Form to amend possession limits of previously approved radionuclides, use and storage locations, and/or add or delete personnel.
- Administrative Amendment - Form 3
- Use this form to amend possession limits of previously approved radionuclides, use and storage locations, and/or add or delete personnel authorized to work with radioactive material.
- Application Cancellation Form
- Use this form to cancel your application for Non-Human Use of Radioactive Materials
- Radiation Protection Survey/Receipt, Utilization and Disposal Form
- Use this form to document radioactive inventory and survey results.
- Raycell Mk2 X-ray Blood Irradiator Safety Guide
- Scintillation Counting Fluid Policy Mandate
- Radiochemical Decomposition Guide