For assistance with EHS training courses, please contact EHS at 335-8501.
Faculty, Staff, Grad Students and Post Docs
- IMPORTANT: To receive credit for a course, you must register through the Employee Self Service website by clicking on the above link. Once in that system, click on "My Training" in the Learning and Development area; then click on "Available ICON courses." By registering in this way, you will be certain that you have accessed the correct version of the course and that after completing the quiz (and receiving a passing grade), a record of course completion will be available on the Employee Self-service site within 48 hours.
- IMPORTANT: Courses taken within this site WILL NOT be uploaded into the UI Employee Self-Service site, so this site is for access by non-employees only.
- As documentation that you have completed a training course accessed through this site, please print a copy of the graded exam and provide it to your lab manager or PI.
- IMPORTANT: Courses taken within this site WILL NOT be uploaded into the UI Employee Self-Service site.
EHS Course Descriptions -
Other Misc. Courses -
- UIHC Air-Mate High Efficiency Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)