L. Amendements to an rDNA Protocol
- Once an rDNA protocol has been approved by the IBC, changes in the scope of the research or in staff require an amendment be submitted and reviewed by the IBC.
- To create an amendment to an approved rDNA protocol (now called an rDNARD), select the “Amend” action from the Protocol Summary Page.
- At the top of the “General Information” page, provide a brief description of the purpose of the amendment in the ‘Amendment Summary’ field.
- Make any other appropriate changes to the rDNA protocol and submit the amendment using the same procedures for submitting the initial rDNA Protocol.
- The “Compare” option in the Protocol Summary page will allow you to compare an amended protocol with a previous version of the protocol.