H. Submitting your rDNA Protocol
- After all sections have been completed, navigate to the “Submit rDNA Protocol” section in the drop-down menu.
- A spinning arrow icon will appear while the system is performing its check of each section. A notification will appear within the page if errors have been found and the protocol cannot be submitted.
- The sections containing errors can be identified by navigating to the drop-down menu in the tool bar:
- Unanswered questions (or incomplete answers) are indicated by a red “caution” triangle and a red numeral (indicating the number of errors) next to the section title in the drop-down menu.
- A green checkmark is used to indicate a section in which all required questions are complete.
- Once all errors are addressed, navigate back to the “Submit rDNA Protocol” section in the drop-down menu. The “Submit to IBC” button at the bottom of the page will be active only after the validation process is complete, and any incomplete information and/or errors in the form have been addressed. Click on the “Submit to IBC” button to submit the rDNA protocol for review.
- Upon submission of the rDNA protocol, a notice will be sent to EHS Biosafety Staff indicating that your rDNA protocol has been submitted and is ready for review.
- Once you have submitted the rDNA protocol for IBC review, you will no longer be able to edit the submission. Editing will be enabled upon receiving a request for revisions e-mail, or by contacting the Biosafety Office at EHS and requesting the submission be returned for revision.