5.6 Prohibited Activities
- Eating, drinking, smoking, food storage, or the application of cosmetics in any area posted for the use and/or storage of radioactive materials.
- Leaving radioactive materials unsecured while unattended.
- The use of microwave ovens in posted areas to heat food or beverages for human consumption.
- Pipetting of radioactive solutions by mouth.
- Storage or use of radioactive materials in areas not approved by EHS and posted for such use (such as non-authorized laboratories, hallways, and stairwells).