1.9 Terminating Authorization

PI’s are required to contact EHS prior to leaving the University or when they no longer need to use radioactive materials.  This will enable EHS to assist in the identification and removal of radioactive materials from work areas and in the timely termination of their radioactive materials authorization.  EHS’s “Application Cancellation” form is available online at the EHS website.