1.0 Obtaining Authorization for Use of Radioactive Material

The use of radioactive materials at The University of Iowa is permitted only by or under the supervision of a Principal Investigator who has been approved by the University’s Radiation Protection Committee.  Consideration for approval as an authorized Principal Investigator (PI) for non-human use requires: